Window Frames producer from Austria.
Lacquering and conveying window frames.
Components of window frames are put on a feeder/discharge frame fit with belts and are fed into a lacquering box.
- Currently used PE belts could not be cleaned.
- Lacquer make PE belt porous. Not durable.
- PE belts would off-track easily.
- Cleaning the belts is tedious and time consuming
(1.5-2 hours per occurrence).
- The belts cannot be replaced on the conveying frame.
Volta Homogenous Flat Belt : FHB-2
Results = Increase in Productivity & Reduced Cleaning and Maintenance cost
- Lacquer is easily removed
- Repairs are needed less frequently, and when needed easily executed
- Belt replacement in approx. 20 minutes
- Service company will keep stock FHB-2 belt and will cut to size
- The end user purchased welding tool to replace belt on site
- No need to involve a service company